Mitiaro By Private Jet
Mitiaro, traditionally known as Nukuroa, is located approximately 266 kilometres northeast of Rarotonga. It is encircled by a band of Makatea (raised coral) with a fertile interior. The island is the fourth largest island in the Cook Islands and has a population of around 160 - all its residence live in one settlement on the west coast of the island.
This All-Inclusive Package takes you on a fascinating overnight adventure to explore the pristine natural beauty of Mitiaro.
Learn about the local history, and experience their unique culture and way of life.
Our standard package includes:
- Our own Guide to accompany you throughout
- Return Private Airport Transfers on both Rarotonga and Mitiaro
- Return Private Jet Flights (Rarotonga / Mitiaro / Rarotonga)
- Ei Meet & Greet on Arrival into Mitiaro
- One night at Divine Retreat in Mitiaro
- Guided Private Island Tour of Mitiaro - Tour includes swim at Vai Nauri and Vai Marere, fresh water cave pools.
- Lunch & Dinner on the day of arrival, and Tropical Breakfast and Lunch of Day 2
- Visit to Mitiaro School, and Weaving and Tivaevae demonstration with the local mamas on Day 2
**The Jet can only carry up to 6 passengers plus our guide. For groups of 8 or more, a larger aircraft will be required which we can arrange.
Click here for Mitiaro By Private Jet Brochure